Quick info on membership
- SACTI is not a legal insurance company.
- Subscription is payable in advance.
- Although our detailed terms and conditions make provision for a 90-day exclusion period we will consider any current difficulty you may be experiencing as a commercial tenant no matter how big or small it is. Once we have assessed your current case, we will inform you regarding our recommendations. We do however now and then get a membership subscription where the new member is involved in a major dispute or litigation matter and the new member have the unrealistic expectation that SACTI will now step in for the fee of one year’s subscription. As per our terms and conditions we will assess any current case that you have or ongoing dispute and once we have assessed all the relevant facts, we can make recommendations on how you can proceed and how SACTI can assist. We have an extensive powerful network of legal professionals and associates.
Please read our full terms and conditions of membership.
Special Subscription Promotion!
Sign-up now and only pay R1200 for your a year
This offer ends 30 June 2019.
Get protection, Get guidance, Know your rights.
- Subscription is R1800.00 for a 12 month period.
- Yes only R1800.00 for a year, which is only R150 per month.
- We only offer 12 month subscription, optional renewable annually.
- One subscription is linked to one property/premises/shop you are renting. If you have 3 shops for example you must register 3 premises under your subscription – R1800.00 x 3.
Banking details :
FNB (South Africa)
Account no: 62779181909
Branch Code : 250655
Ref: Your Cell phone number.
8 Reasons why you should join SACTI today!
1. We give you a voice.
Now you have a place to go.
- We are here to guide you.
This membership will give you exclusive access to our helpdesk.
- We save you time and money.
We are here to assist you and ensure that you get guidance and assistance in the shortest possible time.
- We minimize your risk.
By having access to information and the ability to communicate with legal experts regarding a possible perception or interpretation that may place (or not place you at risk, but you are not sure) without having to spend exorbitant amounts on legal fees, is invaluable in today’s world.
- We keep you informed and updated.
We’ll frequently update you with changes in our law, best practices, general pitfalls and even important recent court judgements that may involve commercial tenants and landlords.
- We CONNECT you in three very important ways.
Firstly, you will be part of a great community of commercial tenants with access to our Facebook page and membership on the SACTI group
Secondly, as part of our service we’ll put you in direct communication with one of our highly equipped panel attorneys who have signed a service level agreement with SACTI to ensure that cost and service with a litigation matter remains excellent and reasonable.
Thirdly and very importantly, we endeavor to keep the relationship between you and your landlord positive and profitable for both parties.
- Access to documentation, contracts and forms.
As a member you’ll be able to download or submit a request for important and very needed forms and documentation, for example “an acknowledgement of debt” at a fraction of the price.
- You can help us shape the future of commercial lease legislation and agreements.
As a united voice SACTI will make recommendations regarding possible legislative changes to our law-makers and will speak out regarding unfair and unilateral terms and conditions that we so often see in our agreements and in the industry.